Author Topic: Teamviewer has conflict with Grand Theft Auto V  (Read 6689 times)

dava4444

Teamviewer has conflict with Grand Theft Auto V
« on: August 19, 2015, 02:28:54 PM »
Hi guys

first post here.

I figured you guys would know, as its all over the internet for a couple of months now, how to stop the graphical problems in grand theft auto v (turn off Teamviewer) but I came just to make sure, and nope; I didn't find a single post on this forum.

few months back I had a great setup.. my Gaming PC was in the bedroom, I used Teamviewer in conjunction with Steam to stream my games, when GTAV came out, after trying to stream it, all was not well.

ISSUES:

Cannot Fullscreen.
Cannot increase resolution.
Cannot change aspect ratio.

:-\

So Im just making you aware of this guys and gals (Devs), so you can address these issues, in the steam streaming community
you have made *quite* a name for yourselves, being the only client in town that doesn't lock the desktop (something that's essential for Steam In-Home Streaming). I'd like to move my PC back into my bedroom, as it is super noisy!! like and AIRPORT agh!

Thank you Devs for Teamviewer and all the hard work! Once setup; it is easy and pleasant to use.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&btnG=Search&q=teamviewer+grand+theft+auto&oq=&gs_l=

Dava

matt

Re: Teamviewer has conflict with Grand Theft Auto V
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 06:34:36 AM »
Just so that you know, this is NOT official support

This is a user run forum...

dava4444

Re: Teamviewer has conflict with Grand Theft Auto V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 10:34:01 AM »
Hi matt

Thanks for your reply.

How should I notify them of the conflict?

matt