Author Topic: Any word on iPad bluetooth keyboard support?  (Read 6599 times)

xslay3rx

Any word on iPad bluetooth keyboard support?
« on: January 13, 2014, 09:35:20 PM »
I'm on my iPad using a bluetooth keyboard as I enter this in. I love Teamviewer, and it runs great. It allows me to be on my PC (which is in the depths of my basement), from anywhere else in my home. But, I can't get over the fact that it can't do something as simple as utilize my bluetooth keyboard. Absolutely mind boggling! Any word on if this will be added to the iPad version? Shoot, I'd be willing to pay for a premium version if it had these extra features!!

xslay3rx

Re: Any word on iPad bluetooth keyboard support?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 09:38:24 AM »
More specifically, I am connecting with my PC so that I can run applications (mostly games) over my Wifi.

Teamviewer runs actually quite well, and I actually prefer this over Splashtop Personal. (I tried Splashtop, and even bought the app, and it sucks!)

Over my wifi home network, teamviewer gives me excellent latency and little to no lag. The only thing missing is a complete and functioning keyboard support!

Thanks guys.

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 11:14:19 AM »
I'm on my iPad using a bluetooth keyboard as I enter this in. I love Teamviewer, and it runs great. It allows me to be on my PC (which is in the depths of my basement), from anywhere else in my home. But, I can't get over the fact that it can't do something as simple as utilize my bluetooth keyboard. Absolutely mind boggling! Any word on if this will be added to the iPad version? Shoot, I'd be willing to pay for a premium version if it had these extra features!!

Good insight, suggestions and comments like this are also well placed on the teamviewer Facebook page where they are more often seen ( unfortunately this is not a Teamviewer supported forum but rather a user run support site.)
drop your suggestion/observation on their Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/teamviewer

xslay3rx

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 07:12:50 PM »
Oh I see, hey thanks for the links. I'll see what I can find out and I will relay any extra information!

anything