Author Topic: Windows flicker only on Mac remote  (Read 4977 times)

rsucher

Windows flicker only on Mac remote
« on: September 08, 2016, 05:19:15 PM »
Recently, Teamviewer Mac has developed a problem connecting to a Windows 7 machine where other open and recently closed windows flicker through the current active window on the screen. The flickering does not occur when connecting to the Windows 7 machine from the Android app, while sitting at the machine itself, or when using TeamViewer remote control from a another Windows Machine. The problem occurs about 75% of the time when connecting from any Mac - I've tried three different machines (1 on the LAN and 2 fully remote). The setup worked fine for months and only recently started this in the past week or two.

I can't find similar reports through searches. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

-R

Zulith

Re: Windows flicker only on Mac remote
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 05:08:08 AM »
All I can tell you is I have the same problem and it's a recent issue.

Host machine is Windows 10 w/ Anniversary Update. Local machine is rMBP with 10.11.6. Both have the latest version of TV 11.x and super fast internet connections (100mbps+) with under 5ms of ping.

Danl

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 06:36:41 PM »
I regularly connect from an iMac (10.11.6) to a Win7 machine, almost once a day, and have never seen any such flickering. Never ever. Now, I'm using TV9, so maybe that's the difference.

rsucher

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »
Mac and Win7 same version...11.0.65452