Author Topic: Andriod to PC Windows Help  (Read 6977 times)

claude9039u

Andriod to PC Windows Help
« on: November 26, 2013, 10:45:48 AM »
I have teamview 8 on both windows xp laptop and Samsung note 3. I was able to connect for 3 days including this morning and this afternoon I get a waiting to connect screen and after a minute I get lost connection trying to reconnect or something like that it happens too fast to see. I am not able to reboot and or uninstall and reinstall the software on the laptop as I am not at home. I did uninstalled and reinstalled the android app but its not working.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:20:42 AM by claude9039u »

Admin

• Administrator
Re: Andriod to PC Windows Help
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 10:58:49 AM »
have you tried reinstalling on the laptop (PC)?

claude9039u

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 11:18:59 AM »
No only because I am at work and its at home. First thing when I wal in the door I will see the status of the PC. But if Teamviewer app is working correctly when I click my computers I have a green dot on the laptop which I will assume is that its active down stream? When I go to connect I get the wait for connection and after a minute I get lost connection trying to reconnect or something like that it happens too fast to see. I sent a ticket to teamviewer but I don't think they will respond in a timely manner as its been3 hours and I using the free version.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:22:28 AM by claude9039u »

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 01:08:50 PM »
I doubt its the issue, but make sure the laptop isn't going into sleep mode or hibernation.
Sometimes the TV servers are just a little wonky and the connections act odd.
An yes , you are likely to wait a while for the support to respond.   

This board was created, to perhaps offer quicker help from users who have experienced issues found a work around/fix.

claude9039u

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 01:15:49 PM »
I made sure that the PC does not go into sleep mode or hibernation but I will check again when I get home if the servers are acting wonky they have been for me since at least 10:30 am. Just tried to connect again and still not working? I will update when I get home. As I said earlier I believe that if the green light/dot is within the app I am assuming that there is a connection of some sort?? Anyway when I get home and check out the laptop I will update what if anything I did.

claude9039u

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 03:48:53 PM »
Not sure what happened when I got home the PC was on when I logged into my account teamviewer was running? I then activated the android app and it worked? I guess something had a brain fart?

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 04:45:30 PM »
sometimes just a restart does the trick.  Often when i "leave" a session, i do it by doing a remote reboot with TV set to run when windows starts.

anything