Author Topic: [Android] TeamViewer 11 for Samsung: trouble connecting from a PC.  (Read 4657 times)

Elhombresombra

Hello to everybody!  ;)

I need to control a Samsung Galaxy J3 from a PC, so I installed TeamViewer 11 Host (version for Samsung) onto the Galaxy. I already had TeamViewer 11 installed on my PC.

The problem is that, when I installed TV on the smartphone, it NEVER asked me to set a password! And so, when I try to access it from the PC, when the password prompt shows up, I don't know what to type in it!

To be more clear, I am posting here below a photo of the screen of the Samsung with TV running: there is NOTHING to click there, no links, no buttons, everything is static! I see no way to set a password, so what do I have to fill in when the TeamViewer on PC prompts for a password?  :o

Einherier

Re: [Android] TeamViewer 11 for Samsung: trouble connecting from a PC.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 01:06:17 AM »
That´s exactly the same problem i have with my LG Nexus 5x.

Elhombresombra

Re: [Android] TeamViewer 11 for Samsung: trouble connecting from a PC.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 01:53:01 AM »
That´s exactly the same problem i have with my LG Nexus 5x.

And not only! There is a whole lot of people with exactly the same problem writing on TeamViewer's "Community"

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-11/Teamviewer-Host-on-Android-Devices-Asking-for-Password/m-p/974/highlight/true

and still there isn't any answer!  >:(  >:(  >:(