General Category > Is Teamviewer hacked? Discussion and links.

My Teamviewer Account was Hacked!!

(1/3) > >>

lisaslade:
Hi There,
Just to let you know my Teamviewer got hacked last night. Someone in China access my computer remotely.
Then they access my paypal account and use it to access $600 from credit card, then they tried to get $3000 from my credit card, luckily I only have a low limit on credit card so payment was denied.  >:( >:(

So any suggestions how to stop this from happening again?

At the moment my teamviewer is uninstall until I can make more secure!!

Admin:
how do you know it was through teamviewer?

lisaslade:
I check the activity of my teamviewer, and someone from China had logged onto my computer.

matt:

--- Quote from: lisaslade on March 02, 2016, 04:59:09 PM ---I check the activity of my teamviewer, and someone from China had logged onto my computer.

--- End quote ---
How EXACTLY did you do that...

asbjorn:
Same here!

I was sitting near my computer and then suddenlig someone was logged inn trough TeamView in my name. I checked the log-file and found this IP in the log:
"2016/03/26 11:52:52.144  2708  3108 S0   UDP: punch received a=180.142.10.7:6543"

"inetnum:        180.136.0.0 - 180.143.255.255
netname:        CHINANET-GX
descr:          CHINANET GUANGXI PROVINCE NETWORK
descr:          China Telecom"

So someone has somehow got access to my account. I have changed the password now on TeamViewer.com, but I would like to have a better security solution. I think the security around TeamViewer is not good enough when this is possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version