Author Topic: Presentation mode and large monitors  (Read 4117 times)

LaurenceBevan

Presentation mode and large monitors
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:14:51 AM »
I currently use a 27" LCD monitor and find that when I invite someone to a presentation of a single application (I don't typically want them to see my whole desktop), the client sees a large black area with the app in the middle.

This is worse for clients who have small monitors of say less than 22" as the presentation is scaled by default and the app I'm trying to present is very small. I have to talk them through changing the scaling to full size and then scrolling up/down and left/right so they can actually see the app I'm trying to demonstrate. I waste a lot of time doing this before I can actually get into the presentation.

Other presentation software I've used allows me to only show the application window to the client. I've tried various settings in TV but can't seem to get rid of the black areas around the application.

Am I missing something?

TeamViewer

• TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet
Re: Presentation mode and large monitors
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 05:46:34 AM »
Hi,
can you send us an email to support@teamviewer.com? Our support-team will help you via email.
Regards
Inga, TeamViewer

anything