Author Topic: Controlling a PC from Android Please Help  (Read 10092 times)

ryanon4

Controlling a PC from Android Please Help
« on: November 29, 2012, 03:21:15 PM »
I have recently set up a teamviewer account so I could control my computer with my phone, the program works fine, but It still requires the pc to "Allow" my device to take control. Is there a way to get around this?

P.S I tried to set up my PC under the "Computers and Contacts tab" but even then it still requires the PC to allow access.

Please Help this software is genius.  :-\

Admin

• Administrator
Re: Controlling a PC from Android Please Help
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 03:23:09 PM »
not sure i follow what you mean be the computer requires the phone to allow...is it asking for a password?
Set up a permanent password on the computer and use it when accessing from the phone.

ryanon4

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 03:45:17 PM »
So when I join the computer off the list on my phone, it needs the user of the computer to click accept to let the phone take control

ryanon4

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 03:48:56 PM »
It says on the PC "Do you want to allow your partner access to view your screen?" While i just want to be able to use the computer from my phone without needing to allow it on the PC

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »
Thats odd, i would suggest this, uninstall and reinstall TV on the computer, create a unique password during the install to allow remote access, you do not need to "create an account" on the PC when it asks.( you already have an account if you have a partner list)
Then either edit the PC on your partner list with the new password( ID will stay the same) or delete it and re-enter it.
Make sure the PC version is "set to start with windows under  Extras/options/general

ryanon4

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 11:26:30 AM »
Thanks, it's fixed now, turns out i'd selected the wrong option on install. Thanks much :)

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 11:43:57 AM »
Excellent !