Author Topic: Dual monitors with Teamviewer 10  (Read 7753 times)

simonsayz

Dual monitors with Teamviewer 10
« on: February 10, 2015, 07:56:10 AM »
Hi everyone.

Here's the deal I have a Windows 7 PC with dual monitors and I have a Macbook Pro with ONE 27" screen.
I can't for the life of me get the Pop out separate monitors anymore.

I want to remote to the Windows 7 on my Macbook. Anyone have a solution?

Thank you.

cholcomb

Re: Dual monitors with Teamviewer 10
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 09:46:29 AM »
I'm having another Dual Display issue with TV10 running on my MacBook.

When remoting in from my Windows machine to my MacBook I can switch between monitor 1 and 2 on my MacBook but I can't move applications between the two monitors. I also can't show both monitors.

I don't have this issue when I am on my MacBook and remoting into my Windows 7 machine, I am able to move application between display 1 and 2 just fine.

7stars

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 07:08:43 AM »
I'm having another Dual Display issue with TV10 running on my MacBook.

When remoting in from my Windows machine to my MacBook I can switch between monitor 1 and 2 on my MacBook but I can't move applications between the two monitors. I also can't show both monitors.

I don't have this issue when I am on my MacBook and remoting into my Windows 7 machine, I am able to move application between display 1 and 2 just fine.
same exact issue here... can't manage properly dual display from PC (win 8.1 64bit) to Yosemite... can't view all the monitors together, just one at a time and can't move windows from Monitor 1 to Monitor 2 and so on...

PLEASE FIX IT!
thank you  :)

matt

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 08:54:39 PM »
PLEASE FIX IT!
thank you  :)
This is NOT official TeamViewer Support, this is a user run forum.

Please use the official support channels, ie via their facebook page, or submit a support ticket (linked above) through their official website