Author Topic: Local Windows, Remote Apple lockup, then lock-out  (Read 4130 times)

SomeUser

Local Windows, Remote Apple lockup, then lock-out
« on: October 18, 2015, 09:54:06 AM »
Hi,

I'm on a windows machine (10.0.42849), connecting to an OSX (yosemite) machine (10.0.47374). Every ~5 minutes of connection, the connection locks up, and I am not able to reconnect after killing the local teamviewer instance. Waiting about half an hour seems to allow me to reconnect (I am unsure about the exact time, but several connections in the space of 10 minutes did not work). The local logs say:

2015/10/18 <date> CLogin::AuthenticateClient() Connection to <REMOTE NUMBER> denied, because remote TeamViewer is not visible

The remote logs say
Login.CheckIfConnectionIsAllowed: Incoming connection from <LOCAL NUMBER> denied, because TeamViewer is not visible

How can I fix this? Clearly the remote host can see the incoming connection, but is denying it.  What does "Teamviewer is not visible" mean exactly?

Thanks!

SomeUser

Re: Local Windows, Remote Apple lockup, then lock-out
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 01:08:44 PM »
A further bit of data (as it happened again). During one of these "events", I  get the same message (local side) when using an android device on a different IP - the problem seems to be either network, or remote configuration related. This was using (local) an android TeamViewer client version 10.0.3724
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 01:10:56 PM by SomeUser »