Author Topic: partner could not be contacted at the given network address  (Read 6479 times)

mo4ya2000

I am using Comcast Xfinity and this just started.  When I use the default wifi setting that comes with the router, i get the above message.  Whenever I switch and use the xfinitywifi hotspot wifi it works just fine.  There is something going on with the router all of a sudden.  Something is blocking all of a sudden and I've gone through each setting but nothing is standing out.  When I reset the router back to defaults I can get it to work 1 time but after I close the connection and try to remote again I get the above message.  But yet again, when I switch to use the xfinitywifi hotspot wifi it works just fine.  Has anyone else encounter this.  Running Macbook Air with Mavericks on it. 

matt

Re: partner could not be contacted at the given network address
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 08:27:56 PM »
lots of posts on this

disable IPv6 in your network connections

lbates35406

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 09:27:43 AM »
I went through disabling IPV6 last week and everything worked fine....until this morning.  Now I can't connect to ANY of my users.  Comcast must have changed something else, but haven't figured out what yet.

ckd

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 10:15:20 AM »
Mine is down as well giving the same error for all connected partners. I just created my account to try to fix it then I noticed this on twitter "We are currently experiencing issues in parts of our network. We apologize for any inconveniences caused." https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamViewer/status/738015858333745152