Author Topic: TV goes offline after boot  (Read 5218 times)

pheitman

TV goes offline after boot
« on: February 15, 2016, 05:48:33 AM »
I have installed TV 11 on Fedora 23. If I log directly in to Fedora and run the TeamViewer app, I can connect from other computers to this one as expected. However, when I reboot I see the computer come online on the other computer's screen, but then by the time the boot finishes TV has gone offline. The TV log shows "TeamViewer is going offline!"

I have no idea why it decides to go offline and would like to fix this so that I don't have to log in to the computer each time it reboots.

Any ideas on what might be going on?

Peter

gfbcla

Re: TV goes offline after boot
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 08:37:14 PM »
pheitman, Did you find a solution to this problem? I have the exact same problem on the same setup. Even when I check to see if systemmd started the service it shows active, but after a reboot I have to start the app again before another PC can connect to it on TV. I thought maybe SELinux was blocking it but disabling it made no difference. When I reboot it will show online to other PCs running TV but once an attempt is made to connect it shows offline and unable to connect. Thanks. 

phillynux

Re: TV goes offline after boot
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 07:32:12 AM »
hello ,

it seems to be an issue since the new teamviewer 11 version ( it works fine with teamviewer 10).

See this post :

http://teamviewerforums.com/index.php?topic=3333.0