Author Topic: Windows team viewer 8 final to Mac teamviewer 8 final Initializing display issue  (Read 6680 times)

xtacbyme

have numerous windows 7 machines with newest teamviewer 8 final running , and 1 mac mini (10.6.8) and they all were working flawlessly for years.

The 1 mac machine was recently updated to Yosemite (10.10.3) and now on all windows machines (and android devices with team viewer) will not connect?

The windows machines state initializing display parameters, and on th emac it shows that im in, but on the iwndows machine i do not see the mac mini screen, just a dialog stating initializing display adapters?

If i use android device/teamviewer it states connecting, and it just spins, BUT on the mac mini the desktop picture/slide show turns blue, and it does not show that im connected.

Any ideas what may be going on with this mac mini?

We greatly appreciate any ideas on how to fix this.
Thank you

xtacbyme

i took the time to create screenshots but the forum is not allowing me to upload them.

Attachments are jpg, 1024 (a measly 74kb each) and are located on desktop

An Error Has Occurred!
Cannot access attachments upload path!

Admin

• Administrator
best bet for images is to upload to a photo host then insert the link.
We dont have the bandwidth to support images uploaded to our servers.

xtacbyme

Thanks Admin

in screens below you will notice on mac machine it states someone is connected, then you will see below windows screenshot stating initializing display parameters, and it never shows the screen/Mac desktop screen).

Mac screenshot

Mac screenshot

Windows screenshot
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:08:40 PM by xtacbyme »

xtacbyme

no one else has experienced this?

Any ideas on how to proceed troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance

matt

I think something changed in Yosemite.

TV ver 10 didn't connect to Yosemite for a while, and TV released a newer version / patch

Try updating TV to latest ver 8 on the Mac (I'm guessing that, like me,  you have a licence for Ver 8 but not 10) and see if that helps

Otherwise contact TV directly via their official support channels (ie facebook page) and see what they say.

xtacbyme

Matt, You Rock... Thank You!

Not sure why I didnt see the newest updated version, But found it, uninstalled her old version, threw the new version on, and no more errors, and connection is instant on all Windows, and Droid/Iphone devices...all is good!

Much Appreciated!

Case Closed/Solved.

anything