Author Topic: Not ready. Please check your connection. Server 2003 DNS Workaround  (Read 3896 times)

eggman2112

Hi Everyone,

I have had TeamViewer for windows 11.0.65452 installed and noticed the "Not ready. Please check your connection." message and I am also unable to go to the TeamViewer website with any browser on my Windows 7 workstation. I have also tried this on other computers with the same result.

We are using Server 2003 DNS server and when I clear the DNS cache on the server then TeamViewer is able to connect again and I can also go to the TeamViewer website. This will work for a day or two then goes back to the same issue.

The only program having this issue is TeamViewer so it should be easy enough to figure out whats going on. However, I would not be able to clear the DNS cache on the server everytime it stops working as I could be trying to remote access...

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Ipaqlover

Re: Not ready. Please check your connection. Server 2003 DNS Workaround
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 02:26:30 AM »
Hi, how did you resolve this issue?

eggman2112

Re: Not ready. Please check your connection. Server 2003 DNS Workaround
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 06:25:28 AM »
We never really figured this out yet however I am using version 12.0.81460 which doesn't seem to have this issue anymore. We were going to replace our entire domain controller and backup domain controller with DHCP and DNS with a newer operating system (Server 2012 or Server 2016) but we have not got around to that yet. I will be watching to see if the issue comes back but for now it seems to be working normally.

anything