Author Topic: android device loses resolution after a few seconds  (Read 5339 times)

techmadman

android device loses resolution after a few seconds
« on: March 22, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »
hello all, here is  a confusing issue... i have teamviewer on my tablet and remote into my home computer. here is the issue, everything worked fine at one point but i have installed a new video card with correct drivers and gotten a new monitor on the home computer also teamviewer on the tablet had performed an update. the symptoms are when i log into the home computer from the tablet the display on the tablet is good for a few seconds then gets streaked like it cant handle the resolution from the home computer then i will get an error on the tablet about too much memory is being used and the host computer needs to change resolution. i have set the home computer resolution from 60hz to 75hz and from 640x480 32 bit to 1280x1024 32 bit and the same thing happens on the tablet regardless of what the display settings are on the home computer. but everything worked prior to these three events. i would appreciate any thoughts or ideas. thanks for your help.

ERS

Re: android device loses resolution after a few seconds
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:33:36 AM »
it sounds like your INCREASED the resolution..."  i have set the home computer resolution from 60hz to 75hz and from 640x480 32 bit to 1280x1024 32 "
what resolution was the computer at before the new card?
barring anything , send in a support ticket:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/createticket.aspx  then post back with any new information