Author Topic: the username and password you entered do not match any accounts on record?  (Read 11355 times)

panahead

i have 3 apple/mac computers with teamviewer installed and they all work just fine... i can access the machine remotely without a hitch... and i sign in and out of each with the same username and the same password but... when i downloaded the teamviewer app for my iphone it will not let me sign into my account? i keep getting this message  "the username and password you entered do not match any accounts on record?" i have deleted the app from my phone and re installed it.. changed my password... etc... but no luck... it is driving me crazy.... any ideas at all?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:32:45 PM by panahead »

panahead

and what exactly is my team viewer id? is it the 9 numbers in 3 groups of 3? or is it my email address? or my name? each of my machines has a separate group of 9 numbers... and if i go to the settings in my iphone i can see the id as 9 numbers also... i have tried all the numbers and am still getting the same message? i have tried entering the #'s with a space in between the groups of 3... i have entered the #'s as one string? any ideas??? i have tried to submit a support ticket to team viewer but they won't accept it because my team viewer id is wrong??? i tried to make a new account but it says that my email is already in use with teamviewer??? please help me... someone...and like i said i can sign in via the web... and on any of my computers... it is just my phone that won't let me in???

matt

your email address or name, not the 9 numbers

panahead

thanks for the reply.... i have tried all of them and no luck? not sure what the next step is?

matt

try resetiing your password, need your email for that

panahead

i have... and the new password works on my other 3 machines?

matt

Is this a network connection issue with the iPhone?

Try without wifi, or via wifi if you are using 4G

anything