Author Topic: "Not ready. Please check your connection" issue  (Read 4442 times)

cxpmike

"Not ready. Please check your connection" issue
« on: July 13, 2016, 01:59:01 PM »
I am having an ongoing issue. I have tried restarting Teamviewer as well as my computer, reinstalled Teamviewer, but nothing seems to help. I am needing to get Teamviewer running so my company can remote in and access a cisco device and configure it. Can anyone help me?

Netopia

Re: "Not ready. Please check your connection" issue
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 09:07:38 AM »
I have a similar situation.  In the last couple of days, suddenly TeamViewer has simply stopped functioning and gives me a "Not Ready....".

I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times; no luck.
I've uninstalled and gone through the registry and deleted all instances of TeamViewer; no luck.
Rebooted several times during the previous statements; didn't help at all.
Checked proxy setting in Internet Options; no luck.
All Firewalls disabled; no luck.

I can do everything else with regard to network/internet, just no luck with TeamViewer.

This machine HAS had the "Suspected Commercial Use" and "Detected Commercial Use" screens come up, though I don't know if that's part of the issue or not.  It could be that TeamViewer is locking stuff down.

On this very same machine (Win 7 Pro), I've got a Virtual Machine running (Win 10 Pro) and TeamViewer works PERFECTLY inside of that VM.

Just wish I knew what else to try.

anything