Author Topic: TeamViewer waits for partner to confirm request despite granting easy access  (Read 7897 times)

lukeman3000

I have the full version of TeamViewer (personal license) installed on my desktop computer. I have another computer in my apartment (my girlfriend's), and I've set up TeamViewer Host on it and linked it to my account, as well as granted "easy access". Additionally, access control is set to "full access". When I try to connect to her computer, instead of connecting automatically, I get this message:

"Please wait for your partner to confirm the request. The request will time out automatically in case your partner doesn't respond."

Eventually, it times out saying:

"Your partner did not confirm your query to view his-her screen. Thus connection was closed."

What's going on here? I thought the point of easy access and/or full access was to not have to require a confirmation from the partner..

Admin

• Administrator
you said teamviewer host is installed on the girlfriends machine?
Try uninstalling it and installing just the "normal" teamviewer for windows.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

lukeman3000

I will try this. However, the strange thing is that I just tried it from my iPhone, signed into the same account, and it worked.

So it is working, just not from my desktop for some strange reason.

Edit: Just tried your suggestion and after setting up the computer for unattended access, it gives me the exact same issue. Also, oddly enough, I am able to remote desktop from her computer to mine without it requiring confirmation.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:25:25 PM by lukeman3000 »

cobaltus

Hi
I have the same issue. It seems that setting full access in advanced settings does not working. I have Premium licence.
Cobaltus

anything