Author Topic: Disappearing Partners/computers List  (Read 4823 times)

micosmiling

Disappearing Partners/computers List
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »
Hi,
I'm using a free version of TV and my partner list has vanished. I had 2 folders friends and family with about a dozen or more partners in the folders.  I'm in talks with TV (ticket number[#390695]). I had one reply saying that I would have to add them all back manually. I asked the questions of where is the list located(locally or online server)? and also is there no means to back up this list?. I've emailed TV some while ago and had no reply(Are you folks over worked at the moment??).
I also wondered whether a complete uninstall/reinstall would work.
Any help appreciated.
Micosmiling

TeamViewer

• TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet
Re: Disappearing Partners/computers List
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 12:55:59 AM »
Hello Micosmiling,

Thanks for your inquiry. I could see in our ticket system that our technical support already takes care about your issue. With more than 100,000,000 users, we could only offer personal technical support to license owners in general, as well as to users in the purchase decision process. However, we try to assist all our users, but please understand, if it takes a little longer from time to time.

Thank you for your understanding! Our technical support will contact you again as soon as possible.

Best regards
Ben
TeamVewer

micosmiling

Re: Disappearing Partners/computers List
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 10:51:34 AM »
Hi,
Reply appreciated. Just a little impatient so thought I would try to use this as a medium to solve my problem.
 I have posted on the same ticket but for some reason the various people replying seem to skip over my actual questions. If my list has disappeared then, 1) Why? 2) Where is this list stored? 3)Why no backup?  When people are vague with replying to questions and defer from answering then either there is a language/communication barrier or there is something amiss.
The product has been fine up until this point and I have always considered paying for the version even though for my friends and family support its a little steep!!.
Maybe they could use the help of the 100,000's of people to solve the problems as well. I'm always willing where my technical abilities allow.
Thanks all the same though and love TV (so do all my F & F)
Micosmiling