Author Topic: Asus MemoPad ME173X & QuickSupport issues.  (Read 6137 times)

Apotter

Asus MemoPad ME173X & QuickSupport issues.
« on: December 28, 2013, 12:19:39 PM »
I'm no noob when it comes to computers and networking but I know nothing about Android.

Recently I bought the Asus Memopad ME173X tablet (definitely localized model #) with Android 4.2.2 installed. I managed to connect from Win 7 machine but all I got was the window with the few tabs (chat, snapshots, processes, statistics..etc) but no option to control the device in the old-fashioned way, where I can interact with the actual interface. I searched high and low and apparently many people are experiencing that issue. What am I missing?

Other issues:

• First connection was possible after device reboot, otherwise I was getting "server did not respond in time, try again later". After I closed the connection I was again unable to connect. Got the same message.
  • Snapshots did not appear, even though the partner using the android device made several seconds after the request was made.

What I really want to know is how do i get to see the android interface... I watched numerous videos showing that it should work as expected - connect, authorize.. voila!