Author Topic: Brand New Macbook Pro 15" with 1TB SSD - TeamViewer 10 Install Fail  (Read 4773 times)

Fredw1970

Hello all... I am really hoping somebody can help me out.

I did put through a ticket with TeamViewer but they might take a while to get back.

I have a brand new MBook Pro 15.4" with the upgraded CPU and 1TB SSD (Fully Loaded).

I just went through the initial set up, and installed my dropbox account, then TeamViewer 10 (the NON-Beta).

I received an installation error... Frustrated, I formatted the hard drive, reinstalled OSX Yosemite and tried again... INSTALLATION FAILURE again.

I am so frustrated, because I don't know if it is a TeamViewer 10 issue or a OSX Yosemite issue or ???

Anybody else have this issue, and/or any advice?  Thanks!!!

square_eyes

Re: Brand New Macbook Pro 15" with 1TB SSD - TeamViewer 10 Install Fail
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 01:34:31 PM »
This happened to me too. I have a Mac Pro where it refuses to install on Yosemite, even tried v9 and had the same issue.

On my new (also Yosemite 10.10.1) MBP it installed, and worked for a week or so. Now, after updating to 10, which completed, the app stops responding on boot. I can't force quit it either. It just sits there bobbing away in my dock.

Not sure what's going on as they would have had time to test on Yosemite, but it seems very buggy. Use TV a lot so it's frustrating for me too.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 01:37:08 PM by square_eyes »

HiraMayumi

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 05:00:20 AM »
Brand new Macbook Pro 13 Retina too with Yosemite.
Tried installing latest Teamviewer 10 mac client.

got this error

"There were errors with the installation. You may want to try installin" (it cuts off there mid sentence in the window)

"The installation failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

rnodern

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 02:52:16 PM »
I have the same problem on iMac 2012 27"
I originally had Mavericks, but same occurs after i upgraded to yosemite. It's really quite frustrating.
Uninstalling and re-installing only works until the next boot. Then it just hangs again.  :-[

anything