Author Topic: QS Tasker script  (Read 44564 times)

zetsui

Re: QS Tasker script
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 02:22:52 AM »
Edit: just to be clear what I need in my last sentence: .is there a way I can have tasker call it to the foreground whenever the teamviewer connection is closed on my pc and the teamviewer app on the android must be reloaded in order to automatically fill in its teamviewer id?

Aqualung

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2015, 11:35:06 AM »
Well, once I switched to Lollipop I started having issues with TVQS, as it no longer controls my phone. I've been bouncing emails for a few months with the TV support team, until, finally, they've disclosed to me that QS doesn't work on Lollipop yet. Good grief! It took 2 months of turmoil to get them to admit that! Unbelievable!

jicama

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 08:40:49 AM »
Here's what I'm doing to keep QuickSupport running.  It relies on pgrep (from BusyBox) being installed, and that /proc/$pid/oom_adj is 0 for a foreground task, 1 or 2 for a background task, and something larger for a cached task.  Note that !~ is "Doesn't Match" in the drop-down list.

Task: Relaunch QuickSupport
A1: Run Shell
 Command: pid=$(pgrep -x com.teamviewer.quicksupport.market) && cat /proc/$pid/oom_adj || echo nope
 Store output in: %oomadj
A2: Launch App
 App: QuickSupport
 If: %oomadj !~ 0/1/2

Profile: Keep QuickSupport On
 Time: Repeat every 2 minutes
 Task: Relaunch QuickSupport

Swamping

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2015, 02:38:36 AM »
So I've been able to successfully create the tasker script to accept the connection automatically, however this only happens when I have the app open and the phone unlocked. When I lock the phone (lock screen), tasker is unable to press the accept button. Do you guys know a way to fix this, or a method for it to still work with the lock screen? How do you guys have your tasker press the accept button, while the screen is off?

anything