Author Topic: Teamviewer VPN, access all devices on network?  (Read 3300 times)

ragenrok

Teamviewer VPN, access all devices on network?
« on: November 25, 2016, 09:22:56 AM »
So im really hoping teamviewer is capable of this. Currently I use Openvpn to connect to certain systems through a vpn modem/router. With it I can access all the devices on the network as if I was plugged directly into the router and use certain software to reprogram some control systems.

I have a few projects coming up that will be using a 3rd part internet which means I will have no modem/router access. My concern is I'm not sure if im even goign to have access to the ports so a Openvpn server on windows may be out of the question but this is where teamviewer comes in.

Teamviewer is awesome due to it not needing port forwarding and it already has a VPN in it. My question is can this vpn be configured to access everything on the same network the remote computer is tied into? I need to be able to ping and access different systems on the same network, the computer I'll be connecting to will essentially be my router into the rest of the system.

Tinoco_15

Re: Teamviewer VPN, access all devices on network?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 01:01:16 AM »
Pretty helpful information on this vpn access. Couple of months ago, I read hidemyass pro vpn review and registered with them on recommendation of my sister. Experienced good speed along with unlimited bandwidth and uninterrupted services. Really satisfied!