Author Topic: Android App won't login on the same network the pc desktop version does  (Read 7173 times)

digideth

So I was not on my home network with my Nexus 7 with the latest TeamViewer Android App installed and tried to connect to my pc at home, the TeamViewer Android app would not allow me to login.

It kept saying check your internet connection. My connection was fine every other app was working fine.

So I decided to pull out my laptop with the latest TeamViewer installed and that had zero issues connecting to my home pc.

Both the laptop and nexus 7 were on the same network.

When I got home and got on my home network the TeamViewer Android App worked perfectly.

I thought maybe a port was being blocked or TeamViewer was being blocked on the network I was using but since it worked fine with the pc version on my laptop I don't know what the hell the problem is.

Why wouldn't the TeamViewer Android App login?

ozpm

Re: Android App won't login on the same network the pc desktop version does
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »
I am having this same issue.  New to teamviewer and everything working fine on Android phone when connected via wireless at home. But trying to come in remotely via 3G phone internet access just doesn't work.  All other internet access is fine on the phone except for Teamviewer login.  It's not like it tries and fails - it gives instant message that login fails.  Is this a known problem?

digideth

Re: Android App won't login on the same network the pc desktop version does
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 07:27:52 PM »
mine problem was just using another wireless network.

I did a support request and sent them my log files but never heard back from them... :(

With free support all you can do is hope.

anything