Author Topic: Retina display issue after log out TV session  (Read 3157 times)

chris15013

Retina display issue after log out TV session
« on: November 22, 2015, 11:00:27 AM »
Hi,

I have an iMac Retina 5k 27" (OS X El Capitan). Teamviewer is always running in background and it starts with the system.

When i log on it with another computer and i change the screen resolution in the Teamviewer client, the resolution changes also on my iMac 5k, no problem here.

BUT when i log out my TV session, the screen resolution on the iMac 5k returns to the default display settings in LOW RESOLUTION.

I explain : on an iMac Retina, each resolution has 2 modes : normal and low resolution. The default resolution on the 27" 5k is 2560x1440. When i change the screen resolution during my TV session, for example to 1600x900 i can see in the MAC OS display settings of the iMac 5k that it changes to 1600x900 low resolution (and no normal). After log out the display settings returns well automatically to 2560x1440 but keep low resolution parameter.

Therefore, i have to go in the Mac OS display settings to reset it OR close the running Teamviewer application and restart it if i want always access it any time !

Have you a solution please ?