Author Topic: How to find out the ANDROID ID so that to use in whitelist?  (Read 6554 times)

fscussel

How to find out the ANDROID ID so that to use in whitelist?
« on: August 23, 2013, 09:17:48 AM »
This rubbish is not very clever. First the forum request an extremely complex method for registration, where you have to use UPPER and LOWER case and 8 caractheres mininum. Also you have to answer 3 "clever" questions and input a Captcha. This is absurdly exagerated. Then, to demonstrate all the knowledge involved, they simple send you a confirmation email CONTAINING the exact password you choose. This is dumb at list. So if you mistype your email while registering you will send to another person your holy password. dumb dumb and dumb.

Now to the question itself. The program is great. But I'm stuck in the Android version because I use Whitelist in my main notebook, so I'm trying to figure out a way to discover the Android app ID (the cellphone device ID) so that to insert it in the whitelist. Also, I would like to know if I've got it right that when you use Whitelist there's no way to access without be-inning in the whitelist, no way to use an master password or something like that.

matt

Re: How to find out the ANDROID ID so that to use in whitelist?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 01:44:45 AM »
Just so that you know...

This is NOT official support site from hMailserver, it is a fan run site.

Having been involved in a few forums over the years, I can absolutely guarantee that dealing with SPAMMERs takes far more time and energy than anything else. I understand fully the reasons behind the complexity of the sign-up process. If you want official support (whether or not you use the free version or have a valid license) then please submit a tick to the official Teamviewer site.
Those of us who answer here are (mostly) unpaid volunteers trying to bridge a gap in the support offered by TeamViewer.

anything