Author Topic: total crock of crap  (Read 18210 times)

hepkat63

total crock of crap
« on: March 05, 2012, 12:17:30 AM »
I have been using Teamviewer on my mac for twelve months now - and up until version 7 - it was fine.  Stupidly, i updated immediately to version 7 and also updated all my clients to version 7.  Ever since, TV has been a total crock of crap.  Always 'hanging' - always - 'ready to connect' - setting up secure connection ' ready to connect' again.   Or even lately - unable to sign in.

It is just a joke. I have lodged so many support requests I have forgotten how many.  Apart from the ONE time that they actually responded and asked for logs (which I supplied them immediately) , I hear nothing - not even a reply.

So, I'm stuffed.  Yes, I know, should not have gone to Beta 7 and changed all my clients ... but geez, I'm a tech head - always want the latest.   Anyway - big VENT ... feel better now :)

izogfif

Re: total crock of crap
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 05:46:34 AM »
I second this. This happened for me and after month of encountering this situation I returned to version 6.

ERS

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 11:31:53 AM »
Frustrating i know...you can try to contact the (unofficial) teamviewer rep that joined here:
http://teamviewerforums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=576

Finchwizard

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 05:31:10 AM »
Thank god I'm not the only one.

I've always found Teamviewer to be great. And was so close to buying the full paid App on my iPad, but after 7, it's completely and utterly useless, the thing seems to never work and when it does it never refreshes properly.

Every slight little update I try and it's always the same. Garbage.

Really not sure what they're doing.

wcandido

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 05:42:08 AM »
I haven't been able to access my home stuff remotely since version 7 came out. Like y'all I updated to 7 my PC and then could not connect to the mac. as soon as 7 for the mac came out I updated as now Ic an't connect anyway!!   

BTW: TV mac beta program needs to be expanded because the beta was AWFUL, AWFUL and AWFUL...    I could have helped them iron out the bugs if the CS was more responsive!!!

Not done venting yet!!!  ;D