Author Topic: Connecting to an Android partner  (Read 9516 times)

francoisch

Connecting to an Android partner
« on: February 13, 2013, 11:22:12 AM »
hello

I already have registered in TeamViewer few PC's of mine at different locations; I use TV almost once every two months on one or another.

I recently installed TV on an Android tablet and can perfectly remotely connect from the tablet to one of my PC's.

When I start trying to do the reverse, connect from a PC to the tablet, I get stuck.

I see the tablet in the partner list in the PC, I click on the tablet link to start connecting and get an alert box which says after a while, translated from French:"No connection to the partner, ..., error code:WaitForConnectFailed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Francois   

francoisch

Re: Connecting to an Android partner
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »
On my PC, when TeamViewer has started, it displays an id and password; this is the needed data to be able to remotely access it.

On my Android tablet, when Teamviewer has started, it does not display an id and password.

This is, to my view, exactly what is missing to allow me to look at my tablet from my PC.

Anyone knows a solution to this?

Or is it to say that it is definitely impossible to access a tablet from a PC using TeamViewer?

Francois

francoisch

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 01:07:03 AM »
Funny enough, it looks like my subject is not triggering too many answers or comments.

Francois

francoisch

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 10:56:36 AM »
Thank you Matt for your answer.

My undersanding is that the function I am looking for does not existe yet; too bad even though I was getting that feeling along days.

Francois.

anything