Author Topic: Using teamviewer to access some profited websites ?  (Read 9206 times)

nasergarh

Using teamviewer to access some profited websites ?
« on: September 10, 2013, 08:00:10 AM »
Okay let's begin my question as the following scenario :
suppose that I opened my paypal account in my country and I used to send my funds from profited websites (such as neobux,clixsense,clickbank) to my paypal account , then I had to travel to another country for any reasons (like job or trip ,..) ,So I want to keep working on these websites and send my funds  from these websites to my  Paypal account (the account I opened in my native country)and then when I would go back to my country ,I can get my funds without any problems.

I'd like to know if I can access my home computer from another country and then use my home computer to access  profited websites and paypal account   using teamviewer software (remote access software) ?

Important notes :
the terms of service of profited websites  (such as neobux,clixsense,clickbank) state :
-" You can use multiple IP addresses to login. Any attempt to do otherwise may lead to the termination of your account. Logging in from proxies/VPN or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafés, etc.) is not allowed."
-"To have your payment sent by PayPal, be sure to have a PayPal account in a country whose accounts can receive money by PayPal and log in from one of those countries."

Another question about the terms of service is : Is teamviewer  software a kind of  proxies/VPN or shared network environments ?

any one who has tried that , please tell me  ..
I dont want to do any action before making sure about that  .

thank in advanced ..

matt

Re: Using teamviewer to access some profited websites ?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 03:35:25 PM »
I'd like to know if I can access my home computer from another country and then use my home computer to access  profited websites and paypal account   using teamviewer software (remote access software) ?
If you access a remote computer via teamviewer, all internet connections from the machine will appear as though you were sitting at that computer.

Important notes :
the terms of service of profited websites  (such as neobux,clixsense,clickbank) state :
-" You can use multiple IP addresses to login. Any attempt to do otherwise may lead to the termination of your account. Logging in from proxies/VPN or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafés, etc.) is not allowed."
-"To have your payment sent by PayPal, be sure to have a PayPal account in a country whose accounts can receive money by PayPal and log in from one of those countries."

Another question about the terms of service is : Is teamviewer  software a kind of  proxies/VPN or shared network environments ?
You really should ask the website that you are connecting to if using teamviewer will invalidate your account with them.
Teamviewer is NOT a proxy server.
Teamviewer in itself is NOT a shared network environment.
Teamviewer DOES offer a VPN option.

nasergarh

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »
thank matt for your help .

u said that all the connections appear as if they are from machine .
and u said too that I should ask websites if that is valid ,

so Does that mean that there is a way to detect that I use teamviewer to access those websites remotely ?

nasergarh

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »
I'd like to hear from admin about this question if he doesnt mind , I want to be very sure before doing any actions and the  answer from admin would be enough for me .