Author Topic: TeamViewer integration and licencing fees  (Read 4665 times)

MattWomersley

TeamViewer integration and licencing fees
« on: May 21, 2015, 01:38:23 AM »
Hi All

I'm a software developer who is writing a mobile device management system. Once i have integrated the TeamViewer API into my own software, i want to roll my solution out to 100 companies.
Each of these companies will have 300 mobile phone users. The idea i have is that i sell my software to each of these companies so they can offer screen-sharing support to their own staff.

I have called TeamViewer in Germany to get more information on what i (my company) will be charged for rolling my software out. They said that if i know how to integrate the TeamViewer API into my own solution there is no charge for the API, but as soon as someone uses it, then a license must be purchased.

My question is: If i were to buy a corporate license i can only have 3 simultaneous connection. This is no good for me because if there are 100 companies with 300 users to support, that's potentially 30000 devices to support on 3 connections. Is the only alternative to buy a cheaper business license  £400+ for each company i sell my solution to? This would involve charging them a set up fee to cover the TeamViewer API costs.

Is there a cheaper deal TeamViewer can offer me?

thanks in advance

Matt

matt

Re: TeamViewer integration and licencing fees
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 11:36:40 PM »
Matt,

This is a user provided / driven forum.
This is not in any way associated with official TV support

Matt

anything