Author Topic: Teamviewer Installed on Ubuntu 15.04 - But Desktop Remote Screen Doesn't Refresh  (Read 5310 times)

dexvitality

So I recently installed Teamviewer onto Ubuntu 15.04. I am trying to remote access the desktop of my machine and I am able to connect but the desktop window I have is just a still image of how the desktop looks like, I can't click on anything, atleast it does not show any actions.

However I tried sitting beside the machine and I could see that when I moved my cursor on the remote I could see the cusor moving on the main machine, so basically what has happened is the Desktop just isn't refreshing and showing my actions on the remote... anyone else have this issue and perhaps have any solutions?

Thanks in advance! :D

Cheers

Dex

sacred

Same thing happens here on Ubuntu 14.04.

rjb

Same here, after upgrading teamviewer to version 11 and doing a system update. Before that everything worked.
Downgrading to teamviewer 10 did not help, so the problem must be the system update.

But here is the thing: I decided to disable "Desktop Effects" in System Settings which uses opengl to animate window transitions. Now Teamviewer works again!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:19:09 AM by rjb »

anything