Author Topic: Add "LAN" conenctions to contact list  (Read 10258 times)

Cpy

Add "LAN" conenctions to contact list
« on: February 20, 2015, 12:19:49 AM »
As i tried to use ticket support system to ask about this feature, all i got is some incompetent person having trouble understanding basic concept of instead typing out teamviewer ID to remote computer, i want direct connections to be available too. So i type 192.168.1.10 and able to have it in contact list, it will probably lack online presence or maybe it will have it if connected to internet.

But it would be nice to add ip address to contact list and not only teamviewer IDs.

Lillhans

Re: Add "LAN" conenctions to contact list
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 06:20:43 AM »
I would also like this feature!

Cpy

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 01:23:27 AM »
TV email support is so stupid that they don't understand what i want, they wanted me to call them. What a bunch of retards. They had absolutely no friggin clue what i wanted from them. It's like they hired some random jungle person who never heard of computer do email support.

kakamokoloko

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 11:00:15 PM »
CPY I'm with you, I want that feature too. I mostly use TV to work with my home PCs, so I'm always in my LAN and very rarely over internet, and it's very anoying to write down an IP or selecting it from the combo when I just could double click a contact from the list.

Hope TV team add this feature soon!

micsak

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 11:08:47 AM »
I agree with you but there is another feature in Teamviewer (I'm using 11) which is enough convenient.

Go to button with add contact and click on the arrow to see available options. The last option is "Nearby contacts and devices"
Wait for few seconds and you will see available devices in the LAN.
Click on the arrow of device you like and click the option you want: Remote control using password or the others

Regards
MS

anything