Author Topic: 2 different ID for 2 different pc account  (Read 10995 times)

ajalro

2 different ID for 2 different pc account
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:22:41 AM »
Hello to all,

I need to control my imac that is configured with two different account (one for me and one for my girlfriend)
Because of the machine is the same when I launch teamviewer the ID will be the same for me and for her.
So, when I remotely switch account from 1 to another I have a black screen even if in the other account teamviewer is open, I tried to reconnect but after giving the ID and the password (the password is different but not the ID) I have black screen, until teamviewer is closed in the first account.

How can I switch form one pc user to another via teamviewer, working in each users (but with the same ID)?

Thanks

Admin

• Administrator
Re: 2 different ID for 2 different pc account
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »
Hello to all,

I need to control my imac that is configured with two different account (one for me and one for my girlfriend)
Because of the machine is the same when I launch teamviewer the ID will be the same for me and for her.
So, when I remotely switch account from 1 to another I have a black screen even if in the other account teamviewer is open, I tried to reconnect but after giving the ID and the password (the password is different but not the ID) I have black screen, until teamviewer is closed in the first account.

How can I switch form one pc user to another via teamviewer, working in each users (but with the same ID)?

Thanks

The subject says pc also, which is it, imac or PC?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 09:57:43 AM by admin »

ajalro

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 09:58:14 AM »
Sorry...

I want to control an imac that is configured with 2 account users
and I need to control via teamviewer from a pc via internet both imac account, switching from one to the other, but the teamviewer ID seems to must be the same and once I logged to the first account if I switch to another I see a black screen even if the teamviewer app is open also in the other account

Is there a way?
very thanks

ajalro

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 11:38:17 PM »
Do I clarify my question?
What do you think? How could I make it possible?

ajalro

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 12:58:14 AM »
No reply... any suggestion?

ERS

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 04:18:49 PM »
the only thing i can think of is that you install seperate instances of TeamViewer one on each account, im not sure how imacs operate as far as sharing what is installed on on account to another.
That said, when an imac reboots does it not allow the user to choose which account to log in to?
If its anything like windows( Hahaha)  if you "allow windows logon" when the machine reboots you are presented with a account user screen where you can choose the user you want to log in as .

ajalro

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 01:37:16 AM »
OK, thanks

I found that is a problem of creating partner... I am more accurate here http://teamviewerforums.com/index.php?topic=1276.0