TeamViewer Forum
October 23, 2014, 03:44:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the Teamviewer forums, a group of Teamviewer users here to help each other.
We hope that you can contribute and help support this great tool ! 
Start with a post in our forums and ask or answer a question.
                      Then...if you are having an issue:
Its always worth submitting a direct ticket: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/createticket.aspx
You can post questions to the Teamviewer Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/teamviewer
Please report back any response you get !

If you have issues registering (do not email tecnical support questions) Contact us: teamviewerforum (at) (g) mail (dot) com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protocol negotiation failed  (Read 63471 times)
madany

« on: January 24, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »

Hi, I have home internet connection like this:  ISP -> Mikrotik -> Switch, and my PC (WinXP) connected to Switch. I tried to remote the PC from notebook (Win7) which is connected to Switch too and it worked. The option 'incoming LAN connections' is still 'deactivated'. When I tried to remote from my office (wireless connection), I got this error 'Protocol negotiation failed'. First, I think it caused by UAC but when I change the setting,I still got the same error message. Could you tell me what's wrong?

Thanx
madany

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 09:07:42 AM »

I installed TV6 both on PC and notebook...
ERS

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 04:32:25 PM »

check the options/security under "windows logon" try "allowed for all users" is selected in the dropdown.
madany

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 03:05:11 AM »

Hi,thanx for your reply..anyway, could you tell me where should i choose menu "windows logon"? I'm using Win7. Thanx  Smiley
madany

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 03:17:41 AM »

Oic, I thought the option was in win7 menu..it's in TV menu/option. Ok, I'll try to remote and tell later if it works or not.
madany

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 04:38:55 AM »

Yep, it works...thanx  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: