TeamViewer Forum
November 26, 2014, 08:05:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the Teamviewer forums, a group of Teamviewer users here to help each other.
We hope that you can contribute and help support this great tool ! 
Start with a post in our forums and ask or answer a question.
                      Then...if you are having an issue:
Its always worth submitting a direct ticket: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/createticket.aspx
You can post questions to the Teamviewer Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/teamviewer
Please report back any response you get !

If you have issues registering (do not email tecnical support questions) Contact us: teamviewerforum (at) (g) mail (dot) com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wake from sleep/powered off  (Read 4164 times)
kcmartz

« on: June 29, 2012, 04:21:08 PM »

I would like to wake my laptop up from sleep/powered off. Can Teamviewer personal do this?
matt

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 11:25:37 AM »

no  don't think so
kcmartz

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 09:23:48 PM »

I found out I can use LogMeIn to turn it on (normally, my BIOS does not support it :/) then log in via teamviewer. So others' BIOSes who do support it can do this to remotely turn on, then remote control their pc!
csmith665

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 03:43:53 AM »

If LogMeIn can do it, then other utilities should be able to aswell.  I achieve this by using WOL Magic Packet Sender, but there is some port forwarding required if you plan to do this outside of the network in which this laptop resides.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: