TeamViewer Forum
October 23, 2014, 07:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the Teamviewer forums, a group of Teamviewer users here to help each other.
We hope that you can contribute and help support this great tool ! 
Start with a post in our forums and ask or answer a question.
                      Then...if you are having an issue:
Its always worth submitting a direct ticket: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/createticket.aspx
You can post questions to the Teamviewer Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/teamviewer
Please report back any response you get !

If you have issues registering (do not email tecnical support questions) Contact us: teamviewerforum (at) (g) mail (dot) com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could not connect to partner PC  (Read 1359 times)
Teamaaad

« on: September 05, 2012, 06:47:41 AM »

Both computers running Windows 7 and both using Teamviewer v7 (my laptop has the latest one 7.0.14484, my mom's desktop has the previous one  7.0.13989).

I could not reach the partner computer (my mom's pc) because of this issue and my mom is out for a week.
This issue occurred the first time a week ago. After my mom restarted her computer I was able to connect to it, but a few hours laterit failed again.
I have tried from another computer to connect to it without success.
My steps:
1. go and input partner ID and select Remote desktop option
2. hit the "Connect to partner" button
3. input password
The TeamViewer window minimize,
Then after about a minute it displays the pop up "This was a free session ...." and drops back to ready to connect.
The other pc is online (I could see it on Skype).

Any sugestions?
Thank you,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: