Author Topic: Someone to help me test  (Read 3750 times)

wyattstorch42

Someone to help me test
« on: September 11, 2011, 02:25:13 PM »
Hi. I am working on demoing this out with a potential client. I have set up a web server on my home PC and I want to be able to access it from a public library so I can show my business partner the site without bothering to set up an actual web server or uploading to a host. It would also be convenient if I could open files and show source code, all through Windows Explorer remotely.

The trouble is, I only have one computer to test this, and I'm hoping someone could help me out by seeing if you can connect to my PC. I don't want to find out during the demo that my firewall is blocking me out or something.

Just two things I want to test: (1) if I can get TeamViewer to bypass McAfee and allow access and (2) if TeamViewer can access my computer while it's in sleep (which would be preferable, so I can be gone all day without leaving my PC actively running).

If you want to help me out, please PM me and I'll give you the ID and password. I'm not too concerned with trust, since I know I can always shut down the computer if someone tries to get into my files or something crazy.

Thanks for your help!

anything