Author Topic: TeamViewer Wish List - Replies welcome... :)  (Read 17720 times)

jon.mcnamara

TeamViewer Wish List - Replies welcome... :)
« on: February 25, 2011, 04:41:15 AM »
I noticed on the TeamViewer website, there is no wishlist where you can add features you wish to be included within TeamViewer. I remember an email going round about a year ago where they asked you for feedback and what features you would like to be included but there was no way to guage what the response was.

So, this forum seems to be the perfect place to create such a wishlist and share ideas which hopefully TeamViewer will recognise and build features into TeamViewer.

I'll start off with the following...
  • Export TeamViewer Record sessions to a standard format - WebM would be the most appropriate www.webmproject.org
  • TeamViewer Record available in Presentations - Great to refer back to and can publish to web as training videos etc if above WebM export could be incorporated
  • Shared access to multiple online Partner Lists - e.g. A group of techies could share a common list but also have a private list available only to themselves.
  • Online Partner List to include the same information that the TeamViewer Manager contains. This would allow web sessions to be logged against the shared partner list.

Any other bright ideas, please feel free to reply...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 04:43:11 AM by jon.mcnamara »

Lomax

Re: TeamViewer Wish List - Replies welcome... :)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 03:22:46 PM »
Auto sync in File Transfer - works out which is the latest version of a file and synchronises the two directories.

micosmiling

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »
Hi,
New to the forum and having a problem with disappearing partners/computers list, waiting on TV reply.
Could there be a back up facility for partner/password list.
Micosmiling

semko

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »
The possibility to define full screen as the default scaling method.

catron.rob

Native web login resolution
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:24:53 AM »
I have a Google Chromebook and though the web login feature works nicely (it is the fastest option that I have found so far) - I really need the same ability as the iPad/iPhone client apps have:

Native resolution that matches the clients resolution.

LogMeIn has always had this option.  In other words - we have original and scaled as two options now (via the web login) - add a third choice - Native or Match that displays the host's screen on the client in the client's screen resolution.

Anyway we can get this feature?  I doubt that Teamviewer will ever make a native Chrome Webstore Client for the Chromebook - but perhaps that could be another option.

Thank you
Rob

koneoosd

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 02:49:30 PM »
@micosmiling
They got a tool for backup (and more tools)
http://www3.teamviewer.com/en/download/manager.aspx

Arco

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 12:34:39 AM »
First post... because I really want this:

One connection for both monitors, full screen on more monitors. It is enough to remove the restriction to have viewer windows only to be as large as one monitor (I have two, so would like to see both remote monitors on both local monitors, so the screen resolution is equal remote and local)

This way also scaling etc. will keep working. If real full screen is not possible, then at least give the ability to makt the window larger than maximum size of one monitor!

dirtyeloise

Remote Wake on Lan
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 02:13:22 PM »
Remote Wake on Lan (WOL)

logmeinfree enables WOL if the computer's BIOS is set correctly for it. It's the only reason I can think of to still use logmein.

From what I've read, there is no way to enable this.

niksus

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 01:03:21 AM »
My only wish is to stop making protocol incompatible with old versions.

I'm currently afraid update - every time one or more of the clients gets isolated and not accessible, if you don't do it everywhere at once.

matt

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 05:35:37 PM »
My only wish is to stop making protocol incompatible with old versions.

I'm currently afraid update - every time one or more of the clients gets isolated and not accessible, if you don't do it everywhere at once.
I upgraded from 6 to 7 without this issue. I'll be wary next time...

btw I am running both on my computer. I can start either, but not both versions together.

One thing that didn't happen was the team viewer manager data collected in version 6 seems not to be visible to the team viewer 7 manager. I need to run both to establish my billing.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:47:37 PM by it4doctors »