Author Topic: Verification of your Teamviewer version failed  (Read 5084 times)

alucart93

Verification of your Teamviewer version failed
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:51:40 AM »
Hello,
i did not know where else to ask...
Lately I have a huge problem with teamviewer. It startet on my old Win7 x64 Professional PC. Soon I got the same Error on my Laptop with the same OS.
I went for a new PC anyways and got win10, it is a clean install with driver and some software only. The first days Teamviewer worked fine, but after ~1 week
it went on with the same error :(
Now I did not have time to check where this is coming from, so I ignored it. Now I have a spare PC fresh installed with win7 x64 and it gets the same sh...
I get the same message during a team viewer installation, or when using the Portable one, even the Quick Support one does not work!
Tryed a lot of things for ex.
Installed the Signature manually, installed all windows updates inc. Net Framework, tryed older Tm versions like 8.0, Other internet Connection (wlan hotspot)
and much more!

I found a thread on community.teamviewer.com where 4 ppl. seem to have the same problems, but i have lost hope that there will be a answer...
https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-12/Error-quot-Verification-of-your-Teamviewer-version-failed-quot/td-p/7043

I am happy about evry ideas I can get, mb I missed something?

If you need logs or anything, just ask... I did not know what will be needed ;)

Kind Regards

anything