Author Topic: How to run TeamViewer so that both people control the computer?  (Read 5320 times)

LWatskins

How to run TeamViewer so that both people control the computer?
« on: November 28, 2018, 02:04:06 PM »
Dear TeamViewer Forum,

My wife and I are trying to use teamviewer together, but when we use it there is only one person in control.
I can move and click and type and everything, but all of her movements override mine. How do I make it so that they do not clash? Essentially, I want it so that it is like two keyboards, two monitors, and two mice hooked up to one computer. Please help! We are so confused and we do not understand what to do.

Best Regards,
Lucas

P.S. Just to clarify, when she moves her mouse, it changes where mine is and then moves mine according to hers. When I move my mouse it does not move hers. When she type keys they type, which is what I want. However, I also want it so that her typing is only being input where she is supposed to be typing. For example, if I was working on a word document on the left side of the screen and she was working on a word document on the right side of the screen, then I want her to be able to click and type freely without controlling mine and vice versa.

GordonHuf

Re: How to run TeamViewer so that both people control the computer?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 06:39:28 AM »
I wondered about this too. By the lack of responses, I guess that's not possible, right?

anything