Author Topic: BRICKED MY ONEPLUS 3 HELP ME  (Read 5781 times)

Godeske

BRICKED MY ONEPLUS 3 HELP ME
« on: September 03, 2016, 03:47:01 AM »
Hi, i played around with my new OP3, and i wanted to root it. Since i'm noob at rooting, it went wrong. (i did it with twrp)

So first it just went in to bootloop, then i was still able to get to rcovery and stuff, but i followed a guide to fix bootloop, and that ****ed it even more up. The guide i followedet told me to use "OnePlus3_Unbrick_Tool"

After using "OnePlus3_Unbrick_Tool", i now cant even go into recovery anymore, the only thing i can do is go to bootloader, but when i'm in bootloader now, it wont connect proberly, so that i can use "flash twrp", so that i can use twrp recovery.

Also when i try to boot it, it because of "OnePlus3_Unbrick_Tool" goes into something, where it says "md5 checksum failed", and then restarts and does it again and again.....

I hope it's not bricked forever, pls help ))

No it's not the correct forum, but maybe some here could teamview me and help me, i dont know what else to do

Admin

• Administrator
Re: BRICKED MY ONEPLUS 3 HELP ME
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 01:24:58 PM »
I think a great place to look for answer would be the XDA forums specifically the OP3 forum:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3
there are alot of people there that know a LOT about these phones and how to troubleshoot and fix them.

How do you like the phone otherwise?

anything