Author Topic: Version 11 for Mac  (Read 8108 times)

bsaunders12

Version 11 for Mac
« on: November 12, 2015, 05:42:51 PM »
Just upgraded to Ver 11 (beta), works well on my Windows 10 machine, however when installed on Mac (10.11.1) it will not connect to any clients. You click on the client and it states connecting then logs out then back in but will not connect. Is anyone else having issues?

agawaly

Re: Version 11 for Mac
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 06:53:33 AM »
I have also the same case since upgrading to version 11 on mac, but the final version 11.0.53254. It gives "WiatForConnectFailed" error. I tried to uninstall Teamviewer completely using AppCleaner and then to reinstall but with no luck so far. This is driving me crazy since I can't connect to any of my 2 mac laptops remotely  :-[
Any help is really appreciated here!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:20:30 PM by Admin »

paul54729

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 04:14:18 PM »
I have the same problem. I can't use TeamViewer any more.

HSI_Joe

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 06:21:54 PM »
Same problem here. I am running OSX 10.11.2 El Capitan and Teamviewer 11.0.53254. I can run Teamviewer and log into my account, but as soon as I try to connect to a remote computer, TV crashes and has to be reopened. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue. Any ideas? I was about to upgrade to the paid version, but not if I can't rely on the program. Please help.

HSI_Joe

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 10:10:37 AM »
UPDATE: I tried to connect from another computer to the one that is having issues and the same thing happened. My current computer reads "incoming connection" and then Teamviewer crashes. I cannot connect in either direction on this machine. My other machines work fine in both Windows and OS X.

kborga

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 07:38:43 AM »
Same problem here. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. Getting hung up on connecting.

Would love to know the solution. Please???

matt

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 05:00:50 PM »
I'd recommend using an earlier version of Teamviewer until this is sorted out by them

Phrosty

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 09:56:19 AM »
This definitely seems to be an issue, Im running El Capitan and cannot connect to the majority of teamviewer clients with version 11.  I uninstalled and reinstalled 10 and it worked...unfortunately I can't connect to clients with a newer version.

Has anyone found a work around to this?  It's a huge inconvenience.

GrahamM

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 01:06:28 AM »
This definitely seems to be an issue, Im running El Capitan and cannot connect to the majority of teamviewer clients with version 11.  I uninstalled and reinstalled 10 and it worked...unfortunately I can't connect to clients with a newer version.

Yes, I'm also on El Capitan & TV 11. The symptoms are that when I initiate a session the connect & the authentication are OK, and from the clients end it says I am connected, but I get stuck with a window indicating TV is still connecting.

I'll note that this is not consistent. ie. in some cases quitting and restarting at both ends results in a connection working.

I'll also note that in my experience TV 10 exhibits the same problem though not as badly - so I'm wondering if the problem is more related to EL Capitan?

Express

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 09:49:54 AM »
My problem is, I can't even log in. It stopped working on 10 so I installed 11 and still doesn't work. I am on OS X 10.11.4. My workaround is, I run Fusion on my Mac and have a Win7 VM and run TV from there for now. Not great.

anything